About Randall Dang
With over 20 years of experience, Randall Dang is a seasoned Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) serving clients in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Dang holds numerous professional accounting designations.
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- CPA Canada/British Columbia (Chartered Professional Accountants Canada and BC)
- Certified General Accountant
- CGA-Canada/British Columbia (Certified General Accountants Association of Canada and BC)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Management Accountants (CMA) Society of Canada and British Columbia
Dang has an extensive list of skills that makes him highly capable of performing duties involving financial analysis to financial reporting and more. He serves a variety of clients like those from small businesses, business owner managers and takes on duties when a client needs to outsource CFO functions. Dang also has a vast amount of experience in tax and financial consulting where he can provide advice on business structure and answer financial questions to help businesses make educated decisions.
When Dang isn’t crunching numbers, he likes to spend his personal time following and support the professional Canadian ice hockey team the Vancouver Canucks and is an avid fan of the New York Yankees. Additionally, he is passionate about music, a self-proclaimed audiophile, interested in the arts and a movie-junkie.
If you are in need of a well-rounded and diverse Chartered Professional Accountant in the Vancouver area, Randall Dang has the experience and financial knowledge your business needs to succeed.